WebShopE ‘s included reporting suite provides visibility into the store performance to enable actionable changes to react to your customers needs, and out of the box integrations with Google Analytics and Website Optimizer allow for further insight into store performance and the ability to run A/B and Multi-Variate tests.
• Integrated with Google Analytics
• Admin Dashboard for Report Overview
• Sales Report
• RSS feed for New Orders
• Tax Report
• Abandoned Shopping Cart Report
• Best Viewed Products Report
• Best Purchased Products Report
• Low Stock Report
• Search Terms Report
• Product Reviews Report
• RSS feed for New Reviews
• Tags Report
• RSS feed for New Tags
• Coupon Usage Report
• Total Sales Invoiced
• Total Sales Refunded
• Best Customers Report by Total and Number of Orders
WebShopE’s flexible merchandising engine allows for product catalogs to be set up to support your business and the up-sell, cross-sell and related
items increase average order values.
Product Browsing Offering
• Multiple Images Per Product
• Product Image Zoom-in Capability
• Product Reviews
• Related Products
• Stock Availability
• Multi-Tier Pricing Upsell
• Product Option Selection
• Grouped Products View
• Add to Wishlist
• Send to a Friend with Email
• Adds a social networking ‘share’ button from AddToAny
WebShopE ‘s robust feature-set and flexible frontend templating allow for highly usable sites with 100% customizability. Features such as Layered Navigation, Product Comparison and Reviews & Ratings allow customers to find the product right for them.
• Layered / Faceted Navigation for filtering of products in Categories
• Layered / Faceted Navigation for filtering of products in Search Results
• Static Block tool to create category landing pages
• Ability to assign designs on category and product level (unique design per product/category)
• Configurable search with auto-suggested terms
• Recently viewed products
• Product comparisons
• Recently compared products
• Cross-sells, Up-sells and Related Items
• Popular Search Terms Cloud
• Filter by Product Tags
• Product Reviews
• Product listing in
Manage the fully dynamic catalog via the intuitive administrative interface. The flexible catalog system includes various options for the display of items, while products can also be imported and exported for batch updates offline. WebShopE’s Core API allows for integration via web services with existing back-office systems to make the management of your online channel even more efficient.
• Inventory Management with Backordered items, Minimum and Max quantities
• Batch Import and Export of catalog
• Batch Updates to products in admin panel
• Simple, Configurable (e.g. size, color, etc.), Bundled and Grouped Products
• Virtual Products
• Downloadable/Digital Products
• Customer Personalized Products – upload text for embroidery, monogramming, etc.
• Advanced Pricing Rules and support for Special Prices (see marketing tools)
• Google Base Integration
• Tax Rates per location, customer group and product type
• Attribute Sets for quick product creation of different item types
• Create Store-specific attributes on the fly
• Media Manager with automatic image resizing and watermarking
• Search Results rewrites and redirects
• Approve, Edit and Delete Product Tags
• Approve, Edit and Delete Product Reviews
• RSS feed for Low Inventory Alerts
|View orders, create invoice/receipt and shipment records for Sales Orders and issue Credit Memos (refunds) for customers.
Customers can re-order previous orders from their account, while administrator users are able to view full order histories and create orders in the backend.
|• View, edit, create and fulfill orders from admin panel.
• Create one or multiple invoices, shipments and credit memos per order to allow for split fulfillment
• Print invoices and packing slips
• Call Center (phone) order creation
• Includes ability to create new customer, or select existing customer and view shopping cart, wish list, last ordered items, and compared products
list, as well as select addresses, give discounts and assign custom prices
• Create re-orders for customers from administration panel.
• Email Notifications of Orders
• RSS feed of New Orders
WebShopE is integrated with a variety of major payment gateways out of the box, as well as alternative payment methods from PayPal, Amazon and
Customers can also pay via check/money order, or purchase order and additional payment extensions are available through WebShopE Connect.
• Configurable to authorize and charge, or authorize only and charge on creation of invoices
• Integrated with Amazon Payments (Checkout by Amazon and Amazon Simple Pay)
• Integrated with multiple PayPal gateways:
◦ Website Payments Standard, Website Payments Pro (Express and Direct), Website Payments Pro UK (Express and Direct), and Paypal
• Integrated with Authorize.net
• Integrated with Google Checkout (Level 2)
• Saved Credit Card method for offline payments
• Accept Checks/Money Orders
• Accept Purchase Orders
Flexible offerings allow WebShopE to be tailored to the way you ship. Display real-time carrier rates, with support for account specific rates, flat or table
rates to your customers.
Free shipping discounts can be created for order amounts, or as part of specific marketing promotions, and the ability for customers to ship items in an
order to multiple addresses is sure to increase sales of giftpurchases.
• Integrated for real-time shipping rates from:
◦ UPS, UPS XML (account rates), FedEx (account rates), USPS and DHL
• Shipping to multiple addresses in one order
• On-site order tracking from customer accounts
• Multiple shipments per order
• Ability to specify allowed destination countries per method
• Flat rate shipping per order
• Flat rate shipping per item
• Free Shipping
• Table rates for weight and destination
• Table rates for product sub-totals and destination
• Table rates for number of items and destination
Guest Checkout, an intuitive and efficient one-page checkout process and the ability to integrate with a variety of payment gateways and alternative
payment methods makes the WebShopE Checkout process a breeze for your customers.
Allow customers to ship items to multiple addresses, input gift messages and more, all in a secure checkout process.
• One-Page Checkout
• SSL security support for orders on both front-end and back-end
• Shipping to multiple addresses in one order
• Checkout without account/Guest Checkout
• Shopping Cart with tax and shipping estimates.
• Checkout with account to use address book
• Option to create account at beginning of checkout
• Accept gift messages per order and per item
• Saved Shopping Carts with configurable expiration time
Attract new customers with WebShopE’s Search Engine Friendly(SEF) URL structure and SEO tools.
Built from the ground up to support SEO, WebShopE auto-generates SEF URL’s, even down to the links in the Layered Navigation, sitemaps for search
engine submission as well as for display on site, and a popular search terms page.
Gain further control by using WebShopE’s URL Rewrite tool to specify the exact structure of specific product pages, and take control over the Meta
information using WebShopE’s intuitive administration interface.
Search Engine Optimization Offering
• 100% Search Engine Friendly
• Google Site Map
• URL Rewrites give full control of URL’s
• Meta-information for products and categories
• Auto-generated Site Map for display on site
• Auto-Generated Popular Search Terms Page
WebShopE‘s is not only the powerful eCommerce software on the market, it is also a full coming with a full Content Management System for Informational pages that make it the most complete existing solution, you can generate as many page as you want and add in it any king of content, from simple pictures to full video or flash.
Edit your content with familiar layout controls, edit and organize your sidebars and SEO-optimize your pages with metadata.
Hand coded HTML is a thing of the past – WebShopE gives you the power of HTML layout editing right in the browser. Familiar controls makes it easy for you to create any layout you can dream up.
Enable WebShopE with mobile-optimized versions of your site to attract and convert customers on the go. Automatically detect mobile browsers and show the mobile-optimized version of your site and provide either the full site catalog or a smaller selection of products tailored for the mobile customers.
Mobile transactions will grow exponentially over the next 5 years, and WebShopE enables retailers and manufacturers to provide customers with a fully mobile, multi-channel experience.
Mobile Commerce Offering powerfull iPhone Optimized layout
WebShopE is a full secure solution using SSL encryption, SSL is important for stores who want their customers to be sure everything they enter in the Account-area and Checkout-area is encrypted along the way from their browser to the server.
Stores with payment-gateways where the customer type in their credit card-information directly in WebShopE and is not transferred to a secure page at the credit card-providers servers (like Pay pal Standard) will also need SSL.
An SSL certificate is a necessity when you want to operate an online shop and process the sensitive customers data through your software. It helps you gain your clients’ trust and increase your web site’s search engines rank.
Some of our clients
Request a call back
[fc id=’1′ align=’center’][/fc]